One of the services that we offer at our Coral Springs dermatology office is hair removal. There are certainly a variety of ways to eliminate unwanted hair in certain areas of the body as you find below. But what we can provide are permanent solutions. So keep that in mind as you seek help in this area.
Hair removal is an aspect that everyone must have to deal with at some point; this subject elicits strong reactions from various people. Some people feel the need to shave off even a few strands of hair while others only worry when it has grown to a ‘forest’.
For centuries, people have been using all kinds of techniques to manage hair. But what are some of the best ways to accomplish this?
Well, this varies according to user preferences, how much they are willing to spend, and for how long they wish to keep the unwanted hair away. Let’s look at some of the best methods below.
This process has been used for ages. It works on any part of the body and is in-expensive. It is one of the most preferred options by men when they feel the need to shave. It works best on fine or light hair. If you are in need of a quick fix, this is your go-to method. Just know that shaving only keeps the hair away for a few days. Hair reappears faster in this method than any other.
These are chemical-based creams that break down the structure of hair thus removing unwanted hair. This cream is applied to the intended area and washed off after 5-10 minutes. This procedure is less painful, easy, and keeps hair off longer than shaving can. However, it is recommended to consult a dermatologist to find out which cream would work best for you and any possible side effects if any that it contains. Some creams may burn or irritate your skin.
If you are seeking a more long term solution to unwanted hair, you should consider this option. Laser hair removal is now one of the most popular removal techniques. It works by focusing a light beam (laser) through the hair shaft destroying the hair root.
Unlike the above techniques, here, hair doesn’t immediately come off but rather weakens and falls off over time. This method can be done on any part of the body but unlike shaving, a Coral Springs dermatologist is required for best results. This method needs to be carried out in a number of sessions as directed by the specialist depending on the desired result. A downside to this method is that it is one of the most complex and expensive hair removal techniques.
In laser hair removal, subsequent sessions are carried out once a year to keep the hair away. However, in electrolysis the cells responsible for hair growth are destroyed thus a permanent solution to hair growth. In this technique a tiny needle slides down the hair follicle to the cells. A downside to this method is that it is painful and expensive.
If you’re interested in permanent hair removal, click here to learn about our dermatology services or visit our website at dermatologistcoralsprings.org.
There are various reasons that may make you have the urge of finding yourself and the members of your family a new dentist in Coral Springs. This may range from the simple reason that you have located to a new home recently or even your earlier dentist has gone on retirement. There may even be that case where you are taking into consideration the prospect of going to the dentistry profession, but at the moment you are not convinced of being fit to pursue it or rather the profession itself being a good career for you.
There are various qualities of a dental practitioner that everyone will be looking for which ranges from experience, availability, and also affordability to the simple kindness virtue. However, experience really does have a variation as dentists generally have got to have experience before they engage themselves in the field.
There are various ways that you can implement in your search for a good dentist. The following tips may give you a guideline on the best dentist and also the top qualities that you should be looking for:
• Get recommendations – it is important to acquire referrals from different people such as your coworkers, friends and even your family members. This however should not be the end of the journey for you, go to the internet, and search for the top dentists in your local area. When you get at least 80% of positive reviews, you can be sure that this is a very good sign.
• Former dentist advice – relocating to a new area such as Coral Springs often means that it will not be possible to seek the services of your dentist from your former town or rather home place, irrespective of the bonding that you two had. However, dentists have large networks and asking your longstanding dentist for a good dentist near your home is a very good and bright idea.
• Email the target dentist – you can start by sending that dentist primary questions and also concerns. A positive response should give the dentist a ticket for acquiring a new customer. A lack of any response whatsoever, should raise for you a red flag meaning the dentist and his or her office are not at all well-organized.
• Academic orientation – this should be one of the major qualities that you are supposed to look for in a new dentist. The dentistry professional field is constantly making advances and you will need the dentist to be properly informed on the latest technology and research news in addition to the current trending news on the field. When the dentist is in the teaching practice or better still has an affiliation with a college or university offering dental studies, it is a positive sign which should give you the go-ahead.
• Commitments to their patients – good dentists often will educate their patients on the preventive and also dental procedures on top of being committed to their overall dental care.
• Significant relationships – the dentist should be an effective communicator where he will listen to the patients’ problems and queries and be able to answer them to the patient’s satisfaction.
These few tips and dentists’ qualities should make sure that you end up with the crème de la crème dentist in your local area.